BOOK a corporate event!
Get out of the office, bringing the team together and improve your team’s productivity and motivation! Next Level offers a unique team building activity for corporate groups to be able to interact and develop in a location like no other.
- Corporate groups of 10+ receive a 15% discount
- There are three ticket types available: Express (1 Circuit), a 2 hr Session & an Unlocked Session
For groups larger than 10, our team will contact you to process a $100 deposit, followed by sending you the confirmation email.
Always book for your maximum number of players – adding players are subject to availability.
Please read our full Terms and Conditions here.
If you have any additional questions, please ask them in our 'Comments' field in the form below.
MAKE A Corporate BOOKING/ENQUIRY
What if it rains?
We are an all-weather activity, with rain just being an added challenge to your climb! We recommend bringing wet weather gear or maybe a change of clothes for the trip home.
What should we wear?
Climbers are required to wear secure, enclosed shoes, and we recommend weather appropriate clothing, suitable for physical activity. We will provide gloves, but you are welcome to bring your own!
Does everyone need a waiver form?
Yes, we require each participant to have a waiver form filled before they begin their climb. Guardians will be required to fill the form for participants Under 18yrs of age.
Do I need to make payment upfront?
For groups larger than 15 people we take a $100 deposit, once your booking form has been received and confirmed by one of our team. Your final numbers and final payment is due 10 days prior.
What if there's a storm?
We will only close due to local electrical thunderstorms or strong winds. If the park is required to close, we will contact you prior to your arrival. If you are onsite, and are less than halfway through the session, we will organise a refund or free reschedule of your booking. Closure is at the discretion of Next Level only.
What is your cancellation policy?
It is free to cancel or reschedule outside 10 days of your booking.
- Cancellations between 2-10 days of your booking will incur a 50% fee of the total amount.
- Rescheduling within 2-10 days of your booking will incur a 20% fee of the total amount and will be applied to the final invoice.
- Cancellations within 0-2 days of the booking, including no shows, will forfeit the entire booking and will be invoiced for the full amount of the booking.